Ever since we released Contacts Blast a few months ago people have been asking us for a demo version to try before you buy. You asked and we listened! We’re pleased to announce the release of Contacts Blast Lite to the Android marketplace!
Contacts Blast Lite has nearly all of the amazing features of the full version that hundreds of people have come to love but at a try-before-you-buy price: FREE!
Getting Contacts Blast on your Android smartphone has never been easier before. You can now download Contacts Blast Lite for free and get the sleek, high quality and stream-lined user interface with loads of features not available in standard contact management apps. You get all the high quality graphics, the polished icons, the smooth scrolling and everything else that makes Contacts Blast one app you will be using to show off your phone to your friends and family.
Contacts Blast Lite includes many of the exciting features of the full Contacts Blast including:
* NEW: SMS Blast – easily send a text message to an entire group of contacts (Limited to 5 per day)
* NEW: Email Blast – easily send an email to an entire group (Limited to 5 per day)
* NEW: List view – you can set Contacts Blast to use either the original Icon view or the new List view. You can configure whether you want icons or the list individually for landscape and portrait mode in your preferences screen. By default Contacts Blast will use list view when in portrait mode, and icon view when in landscape mode
* NEW: Custom Background: You can select whether you want to use your main phone desktop background as your Contacts Blast background OR use the new color wheel color picker to set the background to a solid color (black looks great)
* Contacts Blast easily becomes your default contacts app. Activate Contacts Blast automatically from the Android desktop with use of the green “Call” button and you will be able to choose between Contacts Blast or the default dialer. No extra work necessary. Easily reverts back to default behavior whenever you want.
* Super high performance. Every aspect of the app has been highly optimized since the initial release and provides a smooth, consistent user experience whether scrolling through huge lists of contacts or browsing through your groups.
* Configure exactly what buttons you want to be displayed on your main screen in the preferences menu. SMS, Email and Edit Contact can now be turned on or off to your liking.
* Speed Dial your contacts with the new speed dial screen. Every group supports the speed dial screen which can be activated with a single touch. (Limited to 5 per day)
* Intelligent contact searching. Tap the search button or simply start typing and Contacts Blast will rapidly narrow down the list of contacts that match what you are typing. A single click will automatically select the contact you want. Search is very intelligent and will narrow down your results in real time as you type.
* Sleek high quality and high performance graphics and icons.
* Stylish and colorful user interface that shows off the power of your Android smart phone better than the default black and white contacts manager / dialer.
* All standard phone features including touchpad dialer and call log.
* Assign pictures to your contacts and slide through contacts by face and name.
* Screen automatically rotates when the phone is turned or keyboard opened.
* Voice Mail button for one touch voice mail dialing.
* Switch between groups or view all of your contacts at once.
* Perform most tasks in a single click on the main contact screen.
* Click and hold a contact picture in the list to automatically speed dial their default number.
* Full support for standard Android groups such as Recent calls, Favorites, and All Contacts
* Scrolling interface neatly displays all phone numbers per user.
* Have a contact with multiple email addresses or SMS numbers? No problem! Contacts Blast makes messaging easy.
* Send SMS text messages or email in a single click.
* See your current Android background transparently behind Contacts Blast.
* Fully supports GMail “their picture” feature for your contacts.
All group management features are disabled in Lite version.
Upgrade to the full version and you can fully customize and add / remove groups right from your phone.
What are you waiting for? Load up the Market on your phone and search for Contacts Blast or browse to the Applications -> Communications category and try Contacts Blast Lite today!